Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Hello again.. dear bloggy...

Its been so long since ive been here... but now that. im back .. can i stay for awhile? 2 years have past me by.. times have changed.. feelings have changed..knowledge have changed.. experience have changed.. my life has drastically changed.. everything i knew dearly to me has been a lie all this while.. an illusion.. seems like all that was important to me is not really so.. not anymore. Im starting to feel lost once again in this big unfriendly world. I always had hope and dreamed a future for us.. but all that has been shattered right in front of me. It pains me so much .. so soo freaking much.....i cry myself to sleep.. countless nights u will never find out.. countless nights figuring
.. i know im unworthy for you.. regret fills my soul.. the joy and happiness deep within me shall never be healed.. im not like you.. once i am broken.. it can never be fixed.. i dont want to.. i wont want to.. i shall never want to.. i have lost faith in this cliche feeling.. isnt it overated to begin with? i once believed in true love.. but never again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home