Friday, October 24, 2008

Lets run away together <3

I received this in my mail. Here's a letter from hers truly:

For the question you asked me.Here is why I love you.

I love to hear you speak your point of view, to listen to your goals, to be able to be by your side and walk with you.

I love to feel you stammer when you have something sweet to say,to put words so carefully to not hurt me, I love it to know that I have that effect on you.

I love to hold onto your hands and to have our future come into mind right at the very moment.

I love to recall how warm and blessed I felt each and every moment I was with you, to be able to cuddle with you, to be able to feel you close to me.

I love to secretly know how nervous and shy you can make me feel when you're around just because i'm afraid to make a fool out of myself in front of you.

I love to know that only I call you g.wolfie and only you call me g.mushy, something only both of us know about.

I love it to know that you know what you're doing, because it meant I trust you. I love it when you look at me in the eyes, to be able to feel so close to you.

I love it when you gently disagree with me,to know that we're being authentic to one another.

I love it when you tells me you want the whole world to know about us,because deep down inside I have the very same thought.

I love it when you sing to me at night,to listen to your voice and fall asleep.

I love it that you ask me if I want you to quit smoking or to join Basics,to know that I meant something to you.

I love the fact that you write, because that to me is sexy.

I love the moment you decided to love me, to let me experience love and being loved at the same moment.

I love the way we met, the very day we crossed our paths.

I love how our birthdates link together,like a sign that we're meant to be together.

Whatever it is,I just want you to know that I love you,without a doubt. That I hope that every step or change you made is for yourself and not me. Because as long as I'm with you, I know that I love you for who you really are.

Loved,
your very adorable girlfriend.=P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home