Wednesday, February 07, 2007

A song i wrote =)

Title - Close Your Eyes
Composed by: J.T

(1st verse)
G D Em7
Middle of the night i can hear your voice
Cadd9
Oh Its crystal clear..
G D Em7
Whispering into my left ear~ (medium)
Cadd9
Memories reappear..~
G D Em7
Desire or Despair?~ (very high)
Cadd9
I guese i already knewww~
G D Em7 Cadd9
Recurring dreams of you.... (low)
G D Em7 Cadd9
Bite the dust once more... ~

(2nd Verse)
G D Em7
Hearing your name every now and then
Cadd9
Lifts me to the skies
G D Em7
The wind is blowing strongly from where i stand
Cadd9
Take me away from here~
G D Em7
When did you lost grip? (High)
Cadd9
I guese you already knew
G D Em7
Did we lost our song? (Low)
Cadd9
The silence is killing me..

(Chorus)
G D
Did you know that ive been
Em7 Cadd9
~so many people~(Very High)
G
in this life.
D Em7 Cadd9
But I know that im falling short of who i am
G D Em7 Cadd9 G
Fall back.. and tell me you're floating alright
D Em7 Cadd9 G (continues)
Lay down, now how did you sleep last night...

(Bridge)
My heart's beating but
there's not a sound left
in this empty heart of mine
The gates are starting to rust..
It's been 2 Years
since it was opened
Time to shut it tight
one final time

(Ending Verse)
G D Em7 Cadd9
I'll let you go..
G D Em7 Cadd9
please close your eyes for me tonight..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home