Saturday, December 29, 2007

Without You...

No, I can't forget this evening
Or your face as you were leaving
But I guess that's just the way the story goes
You always smile but in you eyes your sorrow shows
Yes, it shows...

No I can't forget tomorrow
When I think of all my sorrow
When I had you there but then I let you go
And now its only fair that I should let you know
What you should know...

I can't live if living is without you
I can't give, I can't give anymore
Can't live if living is without you
Can't give, I can't give anymore...

3 Comments:

Blogger benjamin said...

idiot.. never tell me also you started blogging again.. ahhahah..

thm if you're still feeling the same way you've been feeling for the past few months.. well, can't say that i don't understand how you feel like but i can't say that i understand exactly how you feel at the moment..

all i can say is this, yes, it's very hard to let go of the past, of something, especially of someone.. it's so much harder to do it, even when we think we can.. all we can do is just take each day as it comes and hope that someday, we will be able to finally let go...

dude, if you ever need anything man, you know where to find me.. =)

January 12, 2008 at 1:53 AM  
Blogger Julio said...

dude its just a fucking song man.. haha.. btw this blog is kinda dead but planning to revive it soon.. too lazy i guese...hoho

January 16, 2008 at 2:11 AM  
Blogger benjamin said...

hahaa.. how should i know la.. plus, your blog display pic is very misleading man.. it kinda tells me otherwise ya know?

well either way, wahahaha.. you need to train more la!~ you still suck bad in WE.. wahha.. call you out yam cha one night.. =)

January 16, 2008 at 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home