Sunday, February 11, 2007

Rover & Max

Was talking to Joanne about animals.. suddenly i remember you guys..
how i missed you..Rover..Max.. i could regonise you both over a million
other german sheppards in an instant..
you guys will always be in my heart..my 1st german sheppard..
name is rover...... he kena bang by car 1 day when my mom walking him..
the whole week b4 that he no appetite eat..
usualy my mom walk outside he walk inside.. but that day he walk outside..
suddenly got 1 car speed.. then bang him.. then he at the road there.. i came i cry and
hug him.. on the road.. ppl surrounding.. i cry non stop.. later the vet in car come..
need inject him.. put him to sleep..the last time i saw him he was looking at me
with tear in his eye.. until they injecy him.. i was there holding him..
very sad perioid in my life.. i hate the driver who did that..u canot imagine my hatred
for that driver..

Dear Max i miss you too.. i miss wearing you with mittens when its cold outside.. i wish i could have spend more time with you.. and took care of you more =( you had that naughy smile always.. hUGs.. if i were to lye down bleeding myself.. will you both appear in my eyes for a moment? i miss you guys..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home