Sunday, February 25, 2007

Moody

Been having mood swings lately.. the simplest of things makes me
happy while the easiest of things gets me all pissed and stuff. Been seeing lots of movies lately. I loved Babel & The Departed, the most. Babel for its brilliant way of telling the story and..
The Departed.. for well.. the word "fuck" and its derivatives are said 237 times while the word "cunt" is spoken 22 times throughout the film. Oh anyway DiCaprio is such a talent.
Cant wait to watch Blood Diamond. This CNY is one heck of a boring one for me.
Miss my Grandma cant wait to see her <3

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanne® said...

yo!! haven't been seeing u online lately..
missing in action?!?!?!

anyway shall see ya in uni.. hehe..
take care!!

February 25, 2007 at 1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home