Monday, February 26, 2007

A pleasant suprise

Today was one very unforgetable day. I have not been proud of the things ive done in life
but true friends can really see pass all this. Ive always had a place for her in my heart
Shes a really nice friend.. a really good friend. Someone who you will recognize in an instant
that she has a kind heart and a good personality. And it was a pleasant surpise when she showed
me what she wrote in the year 2005. I read it.. and couldnt help smiling because it was really
unexpected. And the best part is, it was all coming back to me. The memories .. man do i miss
those days where life wasnt so complicated and it was all simple back then. Sometimes i tend
to avoid feelings or conflict. That is when i turn cold. Im sorry for what happened back then.
I wish you all the best in life and love and hope one day.. you will become a succesfull newscaster.
This thread is dedicated to you :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home