Thursday, March 15, 2007

Late nite movie..

Came back today from a screening, skipped the 1st class. <-- Thanks Jolingg.. ^^
Anyway, didnt bring my bag.. hmm the movie.. how do i put it..i didnt felt that
touched by the love scenes because seriously.. i juust am not interested
in it anymore. The part where the father carried her daughter & the mountain
screaming scene did ring some bells tho.  So i came back.. and i watched "My Sassy Girl".
I was suprised that the version i had was the uncut version. Watched for awhile and
felt sleepy. So i slept till around 7.30. Then CS call woke me up. He's on the way.
So g2g.. didnt even bother to change, wore the same thingy and went. Hair was a mess
but who gives a ****. Fetched jason and we were on our way.. reached 1u, Went to GSC
Jason bought the ticket. There were many couples lining up. Hmm didnt wana give a damn.
Me and CS decided to take our dinner since we havent had any yet.
So Jay lined up while we went to kfc. Since Jay didnt have any credit i gave him my hp.
He asked me "You dont have any incoming call?"
Me: From who? Fen shou already call what!
He: Alright man
Me: See u

Went to KFC, ordered 2 rips 2 potatoes, eat till so pao! Jason bought the movie Turistas.
This is one sick movie. About a group of tourist stuck on the brazilian coast when
their bus broke down, was drugged by the people there and brought to a house in the
middle of nowhere for organ traficking. There was a scene where Beau Garrett is lying on the operation table and we can see the entire process. Anyway, i enjoyed the movie i guese.
Hmm.. at least not as bad compared to SAW III (which i have yet to complete)
So when the movie finished, we saw Hong, Aun and You outside. They were watching 300!
Chated awhile, blowed air outside the carpark and went back in. Played a little POOl WHICH
I FREAKING SUCK AT!!!!!!!!!!!! So they didnt charge me for the cost. You should be able
to imagine how sucky i was. CS had work tmw so went back after that. Forgot my key
but my bro was still awake. Gona go bath now..

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanne® said...

Whoa!! As if I encourage you to skip the first class hor..
Ish ish!!! >.<

You so nice la.. When you reach 1u at 730pm, i haven't even reach home =.=

KFC again!! I almost tapau that also.. but end up tapau claypot lou shu fun, and then receive a call from housemate's sis that her mom is cooking.. kik sei ngo =(

I ALSO WANT TO PLAY POOL!!!
I guess my skill is as suck as yours.. bwahahahaha

March 15, 2007 at 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home