Sunday, March 18, 2007

300

After watching the trailer countless of times, its inevitable that i should watch this movie
A.S.A.P. Got a friend to tag alone, she was a movie goer too. She was really nice to acompany
me on such short notice. Besides, we did catched up on lost times. I lost a football bet to her
when Liverpool Faced Barca.. so needed to belanja her McD =.= Everything was cool, a few glances here and there from others but who gives a damn ^^

THE MOVIE WAS SIMPLY "@#$%^&*!" AWESOME in every sense!! The fighting scenes
were really breathtaking... the editing was superb.. the lightings were greatly done..
cinematography was brilliant. Gerard Butler whom played King Leonidas showed great character and resurgence. Mind blowing performance. I felt so contented after watching the movie.
I rate the movie a 10/10 for entertaintment value

~Trivia~

I saw baskin robbins ad for M.P during the opening and msg jolingg =p she was still doing editing
hope her car gets welll sooon .. she told me.. her car  = her leg :( i soo wana know her driving history but she duwan tell ish.. =.=

Maggie was the first to tell me that 300 wasnt good, storyline wise.
I couldnt figure out why but then i realised her bf was of persian decendant. =.=
Sorry dear..~

Andry ( Gaya Boi a.k.a Park Ji Sung lookalike) told me that in 300, you get to see
half naked ppl.. *pauses* ......... "Naked Men" =.=

After watching 300, i went to amcorp and bought "God of War II" just because it reminded
me of 300. Spartan rocks.. =.=

I promised C.S that i will watch 300 with him.. next week since he is not free. What im gonna
do is watch it again.. because 300 is worth it =P

So i influenced my bro to watch it. Tonight he is going KLCC to watch.. right after work ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home